For sale by owner in Ventura County
Dennis Goldstein Realty is a boutique Real Estate company that helps customers buy, sell and exchange residential property in Ventura, Oxnard, Camarillo and the surrounding areas. We have the capabilities of a large real estate agency with the personalized service of a boutique company. After 20+ years in the real estate industry, we have acquired realty expertise and active roles in the Ventura County community. When it comes to selling we aim for optimum results in the sale in order to make it a seamless and predictable process for their customers. We will help you prepare your property in order to get the best response from the current market. Once your property is evaluated, we will discuss a further more effective marketing strategy.
If you are wondering what your property is worth, we also offer a free market analysis and consultation. We will help you determine what the best offer and solution is. Our team is here to help in all aspects of the selling process, including negotiation offers, open escrow, inspection, disclosures, reports and more! If you need help with anything regarding residential property sales, we can help. Dennis Goldstein Realty is a Realtor you can trust to represent your best interest. Our knowledge, exceptional service, and our take charge attitude make us one of the top selling agencies in the area.
Benefits of selling with DGR:
- Optimum results in the sale
- Prep the property
- Evaluate the property and discuss a marketing strategy
- Enter the property into multiple listing service for the customer – distributed to thousands of buying brokers and those brokers – MLS – offers of compensation between brokers
- Promotion (heavy) of the listing to local real estate agents open houses, showing of the property
- Hold open houses as needed
- Get offers from buying brokers
- Determine which is the best offer for their client
- Help negotiate offers to get the very best offers for the clients
- Open escrow and oversee the timeline and the aspects of escrow, inspections, disclosures, reports delivered to the buyers per timeline, removal of contingencies, to see that the deal is finalized, with full accounting and transparency